If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (716) 639-8687

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Sump Failure Leads to Mold Growth

The sump pump malfunctioned causing water damage to the finished basement. The customer thought they would take care of it on their own and realized it was over... READ MORE

Lightning Strike in Amherst, NY Caused Fire

The customer was awaking by a large bang and realized her roof was on fire after being struck by lightning. The fire department used water and had the fire unde... READ MORE

Refrigerator Cleaning for an Apartment Manager

Not only does SERVPRO clean up after fire and water, we also perform regular cleaning services. SERVPRO of Amherst-Clarence has several accounts with property m... READ MORE

Sewage Back Up Caused By Heavy Rains

Sewage backed up in the basement finding its way in through the shower stall, toilet and floor drain due to a summer thunder storm. SERVPRO of Amherst-Clarence ... READ MORE

Water Damage - Roof Leak in East Amherst, NY

Customer had water damage to the family room due to heavy rains and wind. Plastic was hung to isolate the affected areas and to protect the rest of the home fro... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Amherst, NY

This flooded basement in Amherst, NY sat wet for several days resulting in mold. SERVPRO discarded all the contents, removed all porous damaged building materi... READ MORE

Meth Lab Fire in Amherst, NY

SERVPRO got the call to clean up a small Meth Lab fire that occurred in the bathroom. SERVPRO crews removed all affected materials while suited with full person... READ MORE

Pipe Break

This dining room got flooded in Clarence, NY as a result of a broken pipe. To the human eye it appears there is no damage. The SERVPRO crew performed a through... READ MORE

Water leaks into dancing school

When a heavy rainstorm came down, this local dancing school owner realized that water leaked into her school, and seeped underneath the floor in her classroom, ... READ MORE

Damaged shelving removed after leaked storm waters.

A storm that blew into the area left this basement full of water, and destroyed the bottom half of a wooden shelving unit that the family used to store their be... READ MORE

Water in family basement

A summer rain storm leaked into this beautiful basement that caused enough damage to where the floor needed to be removed. Our experienced production team dilig... READ MORE

Carpet soaking wet with storm water

Nothing like walking in your home to stepping into a sopping wet carpet saturated with rain water. The family knew that this job was bigger than they could hand... READ MORE

Rain water causes ceiling leakage

A local business realized that they had water dripping into their break room after a heavy rain shower that occurred that morning. Management knew that if there... READ MORE

Floor Removal after Water Loss

This home suffered a water loss after a pipe burst in a bathroom, sending water throughout at great portion in the house. The water unfortunately destroyed all ... READ MORE

Fire Extinguisher Dust

The fire extinguisher may have made a bigger mess than the fire itself. SERVPRO of Amherst/Clarence had to vacuum all surfaces using a HEPA vacuum cleaner foll... READ MORE

Rain Damage turns Quickly Into Mold Damage

The sewer backed up causing a large amount of feces to cover the basement floor. The loss went unnoticed for a few days and developed into a mold remediation pr... READ MORE

Water Damage Remediation by SERVPRO

Customer was out of town and had a pipe freeze. It caused extensive water damage through out the home. SERVPRO of Amherst/Clarence, removed the damage floor and... READ MORE


A sump pump failure and the start of mold requiring the carpet, lower paneling and dry wall to be removed and all affected areas were cleaned with the applicati... READ MORE

Clean-Up Refrigerator

Refrigerator Clean up The household refrigerator is a major appliance that is often forgotten about when cleaning the kitchen. It is important to keep up to dat... READ MORE

Clean-up Tool Room

This was a flooded basement in Tonawanda, New York. It was a result of a failed sump pump. After the sump pump was properly fixed by a plumber, our crews came... READ MORE

Utility Room Loss

This was a flooded basement in North Tonawanda, New York. It was a result of a frozen pipe. This winter has presented many frigid temps in our area that have ... READ MORE

Clean-up Basement

The crew cleaned up a home Buffalo, NY. The home needed a deep clean in the whole home: bathroom, kitchen, laundry, basement. A dumpster was rented and placed ... READ MORE

Commercial Water Loss

A water loss due to a water heater created several INCHES of standing water in this Amherst, Clarence business. SERVPRO of Amherst-Clarence worked around the cl... READ MORE

Water Loss at Retail Store

This Amherst, Clarence Commercial retail store experienced water damage from prolonged rainfall for several days. Pictured here is before and after photos showi... READ MORE

Water Loss at Office

SERVPRO of Amherst-Clarence was glad to help one of our great partners when they walked into this water damage on a Monday morning. SERVPRO of Amherst-Clarence ... READ MORE

Fire Damage in home that started in the kitchen

This family’s Amherst, Clarence home suffered from a fire in the kitchen that affected the entire home. It’s always devastating when a family experi... READ MORE

Commercial Fire

Another faulty wiring incident. Notice the amount of soot in the before photo; SERVPRO of Amherst-Clarence worked around the clock to get this facility back on ... READ MORE

Fire at Shop

Business suffered an electrical fire tat started with one of the machines. This company contacted SERVPRO of Amherst-Clarence to help with not only the fire po... READ MORE

Water Damage to office

This new office suffered a pipe burst which was not noticed until the next day! Water ran for many hours. SERVPRO of Amherst-Clarence performed multiple passes... READ MORE

Water in Supply Closet

The company suffered water damage in a supply closet where the main water line in the company had burst overnight. In the morning, the office discovered the da... READ MORE

Fire in Buffalo, NY

This fire occurred in a home in Tonawanda, NY. The fire had started in the fireplace. SERVPRO of Amherst-Clarence has to return affected materials to “li... READ MORE

Commercial Carpet Clean

After being used for many years, this carpet in a commercial building had begun to stain. As seen in the before picture, there is a brown colorization stain in ... READ MORE

Commercial Building Hallway Cleanup

This building in the Amherst Clarence area was affected by water damage that affected both the immediate ceiling above the floor which in result affected the ca... READ MORE

Water Damage at a Local Business

This commercial space in the Amherst Clarence area was affected by a breakage in the water line in a water cooler that not only affected the carpet but the wall... READ MORE

Tile cleaning after a file

This home was affected by soot and dirt, and as you can see in the before picture there is black soot all around the fire place. Once we arrived we placed down ... READ MORE

Mold can be more hazardous then you think

This family contacted SERVPRO regarding an odor they couldn't find and was making them ill, SERVPRO came and did an inspection and mold was discovered on site. ... READ MORE

Laundry room flooded

This family went down to their laundry room to do some wash and discovered this. They called SERVPRO and we sent our crew to respond to major water in the basem... READ MORE

Toilet back up in Catholic school in Amherst

When a school has a water issue such as pipe bursts or in this case toilet or sewage back up they rely on SERVPRO to get them back to business so to speak. In t... READ MORE

A Laundry basket caught fire in this customers basement

At a home in Clarence a laundry basket that was left in the basement oddly caught fire when the customer put her clothes in the basket it started to smoke and c... READ MORE

Pipe burst in ceiling causing severe damage

This customer came home from vacation to find his kitchen ceiling was bubbling and starting to fall. Customer gave SERVPRO a call to come out and inspect. After... READ MORE