Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

A fire in Amherst required some deep cleaning

A customer in Amherst had a fire in their kitchen while cooking dinner. With a house full of smoke and soot, they called SERVPRO to help out. My team went on si... READ MORE

A Laundry basket caught fire in this customers basement

At a home in Clarence a laundry basket that was left in the basement oddly caught fire when the customer put her clothes in the basket it started to smoke and c... READ MORE

Tile cleaning after a file

This home was affected by soot and dirt, and as you can see in the before picture there is black soot all around the fire place. Once we arrived we placed down ... READ MORE

Fire in Buffalo, NY

This fire occurred in a home in Tonawanda, NY. The fire had started in the fireplace. SERVPRO of Amherst-Clarence has to return affected materials to “li... READ MORE

Fire Damage in home that started in the kitchen

This family’s Amherst, Clarence home suffered from a fire in the kitchen that affected the entire home. It’s always devastating when a family experi... READ MORE

Fire Extinguisher Dust

The fire extinguisher may have made a bigger mess than the fire itself. SERVPRO of Amherst/Clarence had to vacuum all surfaces using a HEPA vacuum cleaner foll... READ MORE

Meth Lab Fire in Amherst, NY

SERVPRO got the call to clean up a small Meth Lab fire that occurred in the bathroom. SERVPRO crews removed all affected materials while suited with full person... READ MORE

Lightning Strike in Amherst, NY Caused Fire

The customer was awaking by a large bang and realized her roof was on fire after being struck by lightning. The fire department used water and had the fire unde... READ MORE